Belu is a social enterprise with a purpose: to change the way the world sees water. We bring the right people together at the right time to do the right thing. Together, we can create a more sustainable world and change lives for the better.
We are proud of being a small, hard-working team that punches above its weight and makes the most of technology to stay connected, manage operations, and deliver best-in-class service. We welcome new ideas, networks, ways of thinking, creating and doing to the team.
We are flexible and hybrid-working but make time to regularly get together for team strategy days. Our office is in Borough Yards (London Bridge), to make the most of this, roles are London based but there is no mandated use of the office.
Scroll down for job openings, benefits and more.
Brand and Impact Partnerships Executive (Full Time)
Salary: £28,000 plus performance related annual bonus
Closes: Sunday 1st October 2023
We invite you to join Team Belu
Belu is a fast growth social enterprise with a purpose that makes all of us at ‘Team Belu’ think differently about the way we work. We’re on a mission to change the way the world sees water and we give 100% of our net profits to WaterAid. Check out our latest impact report to see what we mean.
We’re on the hunt for a creative thinking, values led and pro-active Brand & Impact Partnerships Executive to join our team. If you love the hospitality industry, food and beverage businesses, sustainable and regenerative living then you’ll love the day-to-day buzz of work at Belu.
We are a small, high-performing team, we make the most of technology to stay connected, manage business operations, and deliver a best-in-class service for our customers. To reach our global growth and impact goals we welcome new ideas, networks and ‘ways of thinking, creating and doing’ to the team.
We offer a comprehensive work benefits package to support an equitable, diverse and inclusive culture. We are a flexible, hybrid-working team. We have an office in Borough Yards (London Bridge) where we are surrounded by our customers.
This role is London based but there is no mandated use of the office. We take a pragmatic and open approach to getting things done and understand individual preference of working style.
If you are interested in making a difference in a commercial business with a clear purpose and commitment to people and planet then we invite you to join us.
Brand and Impact Partnerships Executive (Full Time)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative marketer to join our Brand team. You will support our compact Brand team with delivering meaningful and compelling communications, campaigns and activations to drive inbound leads, convert customers to advocates and inspire consumers to participate in the Belu purpose. Success will be measured by efficient delivery of tasks and objectives, campaign performance tracking and generation of compelling comms, creative ideas and quality content.
Experience required: 1-2 years working in a communications, marketing or brand role.
- Deliver brand moments across our channels, including events and festivals.
- Build relationships with impact partners and customer marketing team, understanding needs and objectives.
- Identifying opportunities to drive brand awareness through collaboration.
- Support brand related requests e.g. research, copywriting, planning.
- Manage the press@ inbox and respond to requests / issue press releases.
- Create and schedule social media content and maintain internal comms calendar.
- Reporting for social media, web and brand awareness campaigns and advertising.
- Monitor UK & HK websites, work with web developer on content updates.
- Maintain Belu creative collateral including photography library and artwork.
- Attend events with Co-CEO’s / SLT, support on social media and content generation.
- Create engaging content for blogs, award entries and internal newsletters.
- Research industry trends and produce insight updates for the wider team.
- Create assets for events, research event providers, source ethical materials/equipment for brand activations.
- Maintain the marketing contacts database within HubSpot (our CRM provider)
- Support all teams to run events – from team training sessions to festival pop-ups.
- Creative, with an interest in creating moments to bring people together.
- Organised and pro-active team player with that can turn ideas into actions quickly.
- A considered communicator that prioritises customer and consumer need and knows how to respond in a way that works for the business and stakeholders.
- Social media really floats your boat.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send us an email, with a copy of your CV and any supporting examples of your work (eg. handle of a social media account you work on which you’d like us to see) plus details of any visa requirements you may have to email@example.com.
Closing date is Sunday 1st October 2023 and we will be in touch by Friday 6th October if we’d like to take you through to the next stage. As we’re keen to find the perfect candidate, we may get in touch with you sooner than that to arrange a call.
Thanks very much.
Belu began with a simple idea… that there was a better way to do business. That through business, we could do more than make money, we could help solve some of the world’s problems too.
Our mission is to show that a business can deliver an environmentally improved and sustainable offer in the market. We are proud of being a small, hard-working team making a big difference. This is dependent on everyone in the business taking responsibility for our shared success and driving continuous improvement.
Our purpose is fundamental to the way we work and we expect everyone on the team to meaningfully align to this and bring it to life in the work they do day-to-day.
Our theory of change centres on 4 P’s: Purpose, People, Product & Profit
Our why, this is our North Star and dictates how we operate.
Our heartbeat, both internal and external, we take pride in working with the best and inspiring them to join our purpose.
Our what, we sell drinks and filtration machines with environment and people-first principles.
We invest and donate in pursuit of our purpose, changing the way the world sees water in partnership with WaterAid and other stakeholders.
We use this framework to drive our purpose. We believe there is strength in diversity and power in a similarity of spirit and sense of belonging. We want people to bring different ideas, perceptions and ways of working to ensure that we are a great place to work.
We are open minded, enthusiastic and always learning.
We prioritise carefully, investing in activities with the best outcomes.
We are transparent, ethical and not afraid to be different.
What we offer
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including therapies
- Pension with a 5% employer contribution on qualifying earnings
- 28 days holiday a year (excluding public holidays) and we encourage you to use them all up!
- We’ll contribute towards books, training courses and conferences that help you learn and grow in your role here
- Quarterly Belu tonics and mixers delivery
And that's not all
We’re proud to be one of the first 100 businesses to sign Make My Money Matter’s Green Pensions Charter, using the hidden power of pensions to build a healthy world.
We regularly swap the office for events, festivals and conferences. From Edinburgh to Cardiff to Brighton, we go all over the UK!